pichilemu

It was Founded in 1845, which is located in VI región del Libertador Bernardo O’higgins, its name comes from Mapudungun language which means “Small forest”. Among its main attractiveness we can see the Ross park which has wide meadows, delightful fountaines and stairs oriented to the main beach, next to this we can see the Casino Ross, that is a 3 floors building and in 2009 it was enable as a cultural building.